-->

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stars & Stripes X Tattered Giraffe

Hipsteryears ▲ Stars and Stripes X Tattered Giraffe
What I wore at my bestfroend's birthday blowout.

I'm almost, not quite, done withe girly scene (LYING) and here, my alter-ego has arrived the building. I'm not a very big fan of the American Flag but since, I'm looking for the perfect scarf to go with my outfit, I had to choose this bandana I bought from Divisoria. I'm a true-blue UNION JACK fanatic and if you guys know where I could find a UJ bandana similar to this, comment on this post, and it would be very much appreciated, guys!

As usual, camwhoring. But I had to ask my boyfriend to take photos of my outfit so I could use them for loookbook. This was the night before going to my best friend's birthday party. Daily Vixen: Reanne's Birthday Click link to see entire post.


Layering accesories: Scapular from Caleruga Retreat House, Gold Buddha Necklace from my Mom's and my boyfriend's beaded rosary.



ALREADY UPDATED! I would have to update this post cause the photos are still with Tep who owns the camera used in these photos. Showing more details of the clothes. As you notice, my shirt is another DIY stuff. It's a shirt I bought from Festival Mall in Alabang, which had Giraffe print on it, which I find really cute. What I did was, I trimmed the sleeves off and tattered the bottom of the shirt. Oh well, so much for being different. Haha! Shirts are boring. I CUT THEM. [sorry for the messy background haha]


Here I layered a brown blazer on top cause it was raining. Stockings bought from Shopwise 30php, Suede Flat Boots from Korea, and Buddha Beads Skull bracelet.


 Doing my new favorite pose! NEWYOOOOOORK! ▲




▲ISHX

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES