-->

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Daily Vixen: Reanne's 20th Birthday

REANNE WHAT?
It's my bff's 20th Birthday. UHUH! You know what it is!

Okaaaay. So what comes into the picture when we talk about birthdays? Balloons, Party hats and Candles right? Our empire begs to differ! MAN, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BOOZE, BABY! Unlimited booze, party/hip-hop music, fat joints, and you guessed it exchanging of Drunk Talk. :))

We arrived late 'cause we were still finishing the video greeting we made for Reanne. Her close high school chums are there as well, and some of her cousins. It's actually my first time to go to her pad since our hometowns are galaxies away. NORTH to SOUTH. 

It was nice to finally meet her HS friends though I know some of them already. I get to meet Oline, Reanne's other bff and she's super skinny, I am jealous. Haha! She's super introverted but really funny when she throws her funny lines.

Now let me walk you through what happened through these photos [Courtesy of Bea and Tep's Cameras]:

From L-R Kevin, Paolo, Tep, Karen (Hidden), Jewel, Allen, Me, Reanne, Oline, Jhoan and Duday.
Being my taga-tagay self as usual.

VERY PRETTY!

We forgot to take photos of everyone while taking a shot of Bacardi. Haha! All our faces were distorted. Damn strong!







In here, Monica, Guie and Popy was still present. They had to go home early though.



Reanne and Oline: DRAMA TALK.



OKAY, PAO. GAME FACE ON.



Reanne's mom is super cool, she took a shot of Bacardi as well. She cooks good effin food!








Excuse for such self revelation. I'm not ready for this. But I have to post this! Hahaha! Me, explaining how SHIT turns into a rock.


CAN'T HANDLE THE STRESS OF HAVING TO BE 2O TOO NEXT YEAR, ARGHH!

KISSIE! :* I LOVE YOU, REANNE MARCELUHH. ♥

▲ISHX

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES