-->

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Naked Truth

INSPIRATION

Nude photography and painting had been always one of my favorites. Since I'm in the field of painting, I tried painting in nudes a couple of times but did not seem to be my forte. My style is usually with pink, black, and yellow pigments. My backgrounds always come in flat black with stars, or galaxies. I'm trying to incorporate nude and galaxies now, and as a start, I browsed some nude photo inspirations that can help me along the way.

Here are some photos I gathered around the web, and these are not mine. It's not stated here who owns the photos but if you happen to know who the photographers are, leave it here as a comment. :


 I edited them and adjusted the color to difference in #ff0000

▲ISHX





No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES