-->

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm Shoe In Love!

FINAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLYYYYY! An event to look forward to! I'm definitely going here (along with my mom ofcourse!) I can't wait to lay my hands on the local and foreign shoe brands that's going to be there! 

EVENT MOVED TO JULY 9-10 10am-8pm
One of my favorite brands will be there too, and she'' be giving away free shoes for every purchase! Please drop by VIRTUAL MAE and check out her unique shoe designs! One of my favorite is her LEGO design and the nautical ones! Please do check her out! SEE YOU THERE, DEARIES! :*


▲ISHX

1 comment:

  1. can anyone tell me if the Prada Brogues lookalike was there on sale? how come i missed this event?! i live 4 buildings away from nbc tent. :(

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES