-->

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Poison Ivy : Harry Potter Ending in 3D

 I KNOOOWWW! You guys would probably say "FINALLY!" haha! I know I haven't blog in ages, and forgive me for I have this thing called SCHOOL that keeps me away from blogging. :)) And to cut the long ranting short, let me talk you through what happened through these photos.

FIRST  and FOREMOST. Who haven't watched HP& Part 2 yet? ALL YOU PEOPLE MUST NOT MISS IT. This is the part where you should hate yourself to not even care if it's still showing or not! Cause watching it in 3D or just in Cinema is a whole different thing than watching it at your home on a DVD. I'm a Harry Potter baby, and I'm in the generation who'd cry over the film. And I did.

I MISS HP already, especially Draco. My childhood crush! Forever I'm a Slytherin! 





I was feeling a little animated and so it appeared on how I look.
My make-up was inspired my dad's batik shirt in which I now own. Haha! It's in blue green and blue, 2 of my favorite colors! 


COSMIC! What I wore that day:
Batik shirt from my Dad, High-waist Shorts from Levi's and Suede boots from a Korean shop in Promenade.
YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING IF YOU DID NOT NOTICE MY HAIR FIRST! HAHA! IT'S RED IN THE PICTURE BUT I SWEAR IT'S MORE LIKE STRAWBERRY BLONDE IN PERSON!

▲ISHX

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES