-->

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Blue Roses & Black Cats ▲

LATE POST ▲
Another late post. I'm trying to fill out this blog with recent activities and shinnanigans that I've been doing. And the following week wouldn't be as free and unlimited for official starting of my classes will be next week already and I have been soothing myself with random get togethers, outings, vacays, night-outs, movie-dates and so on and so forth because I know that when school starts this sem, I'm ready to lose my social life. 

What happened this day?
We were a week before our BORA trip and we dropped by MOA to buy some stuffs for the trip. As I remembered, I was able to buy a pair of sunnies at FLY, a couple of hair accessories from the Department Store and a Pink Straw Hat which I didn't get to bring with because I over-packed again.

Let me show you the details of this day through these photos:


BARON IS LOVE ♥
My cousin is the cutest! He is such a sweetie pie, and he makes really weird facial expressions. My dad calls him parrot cause he imitates every word you say. In this photo, being the parrot as he is, he is copying my brother who stuck his finger inside his nose. What a cutie, right?

Me and brotha posing for the camera!

SMOOCHIES!



This is the favorite photo of my boyfriend of mine, cause of my LUSCIOUS LIPS (daw)?! Assuming? Haha!


Camwhoring!






My dad drinking his favorite frappe from GJ, my favorite coffee shop.


BARONNNN! ♥






AND WHAT I WORE THAT DAY:

Blue Floral Long-sleeved Dress from PINK MANILA
Caviar Bag from CHANEL



Hype this look on Lookbook.nu

▲ISHX

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES