-->

Monday, June 20, 2011

Hello Monday Mundane.

HEAR ME RANT ONCE AGAIN//






I haven't been posting text posts recently and the reason why I'm posting this is because most of my readers, regardless if they're a follower or simply someone bored with life, or someone who envies me a lot that takes good quality time ranting on my posts (WHAT ELSE SHOULD I ADDRESS YOU GUYS?!) had been asking a lot about how I go regularly, and if I could write something sensible (IS THIS?) down, instead of the usual unending photo posts that I usually do. And since you asked for this, HEAR ME RANT!


LOLOLOL.
My boyfriend and I had been fighting and now, I mean, literally now, we haven't talked yet until our last fight lastnight.-__- Keeping up with someone like me is hard work, I know, but things change now and I have discovered how to control my unwanted mood swings and bipolar-ness! I couldn't explain further on why or how the fight started, and dear readers, let us all respect my respect for my boyfriend. This is way too personal, and I appreciate if you guys wanna help but, I think only we can fix this.


"this too shall pass.."






WHAT REALLY TICKS ME OFF
is that having to deal with friends who you thought was genuinely enough to trust. I mean, what's the deal of bringing up subjects like how they hate a girl they know and rubbing it in to us like we do the same thing? Sure, we do diss girls who we think are over-the-head-slutty but we remain consistent. WHY CAN'T THEY BE CONSISTENTTTT?! We are not some girl group who loves bashing out on people, and having to befriending us for such reason is PISSING ME OFF. I don't want to name names, but you guys know who you are. You talk shit about the girl when you're infront of us and when we are not on the scene, you talk to that girl as if you're the BIGGEST FAN of her and not to mention emoticons ;) :)) :* and AWWWWW. I say, WHAT THE FUCKKKK!


I wish you feel me being aloof on you guys. So you could figure out what we hate about what you're doing.
WE ONLY WISH FOR YOUR LOYALTY AND HONESTY AND GENUINITY.


XXXXXXXX 
I could rant all day! I say if anyone reads this, tell my boyfriend that I love him and that I'm sorry for not having to text nor call. I just don't feel like it at this moment. This shall pass right? I know we'll be okay, but judging the weight of the situation, we both need a break from all the fighting scene. Let us rehabilitate ourselves, and by the time that we figured shit out, HEARRRR MEEE RANT ONCE AGAIN!


▲ISHX

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES