-->

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Haul Post ▼: 7 yr. old lass

BARBIE GIRL! ♥

Young at heart forever. I never stopped loving Barbie. I own 2 Barbie backpacks of which I still use now in college. I mean, who doesn't love Barbie? As I can remember, I have 63 Barbies including the ones without clothes, amputated, murdered, made-up with markers and the headless. This morning, I had to skip school for I need to come with my dad for his weekly check-up. After the hospital, we ate at Jollibee 'cause Baron, requested for it. After eating, my dad wanted to buy Baron a toy for he finished the spaghetti all by himself. Moving along, I remembered that I need 2 extra notebooks for school and so, needless to say, I eyed on these pink and SO ME notebooks from Sterling. 


Statement notebooks are ♥ Especially the one in the left. Haha! And "Who says you can't have it all?" 





AND LOOK WHAT I FOUND! 
Floral sneakers from a local brand called Reva. It's super fleury and it's perfect for denims. I promised my self to avoid florals from now on, but I must say I just broke it. I love this pair! Plus it's super comfortable, my dad even advised that if I'm gonna wear it, I should wear mid socks, cause that's what they did back then. Retro much! And it's the last pair in my size (9), total jackpot! 



So long , Barbies!
▲ISHX

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS | SUGGESTIONS | VIOLENT REACTIONS | LOVE NOTES